Refund & Cancellation Policy
Know You More exists to provide you with an incredible 1:1 virtual coaching experience. The service is designed to make this easy and match you with a coach that you can do great work with. We recognise that things can change and coaching may not be what you expected.
This policy has been written to provide you with information and full transparency on what happens if you change your mind.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment is due in full within 72 hours.
- Know You More will not invite you onto the coaching platform if payment is not received.
- Payment is to be made through our chosen payments service Stripe and credit cards can be used.
- All of our coaching programmes start with what is known as an ‘introduction session’.
- An introduction session is a meeting with the coach you’ve been matched with before the coaching begins. It is an opportunity to meet your coach, discuss what you want to achieve and agree if you want to work together.
- An introduction session is not classed as a coaching session or deducted from your programmes coaching hours.
- Your first coaching session will begin sometime after the introduction session.
- A full refund can be requested at any point before the start of the first coaching session.
- The first coaching session is classed as the first official session of coaching after the introduction session.
- A partial refund can be requested up until 7 days after the first coaching session.
- The refunded payment would comprise of the full cost of the programme minus £120.
No refunds will be made after this point in the coaching programme.
How do I request a refund?
- All refund requests are to be made directly by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- During your introduction session with your coach, you should agree the best contact method for cancellations.
- Cancellations within 24 hours or ‘no-shows’ are subject to full payment at the discretion of your coach. This includes the first session.
Session cancellations and ‘no shows’ will be charged at the prevailing hourly rate.
- Know You More reserves the right to terminate the service with immediate effect for any reason.
- If the service is terminated early by Know You More a full refund will be made within 7 days.
Dispute and Jurisdiction
- As far as possible any problems or disputes shall be resolved promptly and informally and in good faith.
- This policy and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scots law.
- The courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any unresolved dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this policy.